We are accepting applications for enrolment up to Year 4 for September 2024 for our Primary School Campus.
We are accepting applications for enrolment for Year 5 for September 2025.
We ask parents to register their interest in the school by completing the basic form available HERE. At this point we will offer opportunities for school tours, meetings with key staff members and one to one consultation to ensure that parents have clear information in order to make the best decision for their child.
Parents who wish to apply need to complete the application form (available HERE ) and then pay the $300 application fee.
All children wanting to take up a place at the school must meet selection criteria and pass the admissions assessments. All applicants are assessed without exception.
For Early Years, Year 1 and Year 2 applications, the school will invite parents to bring their child to school to meet the Deputy Principal for an observation. There is no fee for this process.
For Year 3 and above, the school will invite parents to bring their child to school to participate in a number of online and in-person assessments. This process takes between one and two hours. There is a $500 fee for Admissions assessment.
Following the Admissions observation or assessment, the school will contact the family of the applicant with
- an offer of enrolment
- a conditional offer of enrolment (details to be communicated by the Principal)
- no offer
If the offer is accepted, the admissions team will help the child’s parents/guardian with the enrolment process that includes:
- a welcome meeting with the Principal
- a “Meet the Teacher” session to discuss induction and settling in for the child
- Sharing and signing of key documents (Enrolment Terms of Conditions, Fee Schedule & Refund Policy, Parent Code of Conduct).
- Settlement of tuition and other relevant fees (Guaranteed Place Fee can be offset against first term’s tuition).
- Uniform purchase and lunch arrangements.
Waiting lists and the Priority System.
We anticipate some Year groups will be over-subscribed, as is often the case for premium British international schools. Therefore some offers may be subject to a place becoming available; if so, the applicant will be placed on a waiting list. Our admissions team will keep in close contact with parents guardians who have a child on a waiting list. Waiting lists are managed through a priority system. The priority system will take the following factors into account when making offers from the waiting list:
- Date of application
- Admissions testing performance (children who demonstrate a greater potential will be given higher priority)
- Sibling status (children with siblings already enrolled will be given higher priority)
- Participation in weekend partner programmes (GTP & SBC).
- Individual Premium Nomination Rights Certificate and Corporate Nomination Rights Certificate holders will be given higher priority (assuming children pass admissions testing)
Please note that either Individual Premium Nomination Rights Certificate or Corporate Nomination Rights Certificate does not guarantee the admission of applicants. However, those children may be given opportunities to retake the assessment on a case-by-case basis. Further information on these certificates is available from the school upon request.
Our Admissions Team is available to answer any queries at:
+855 86 606 555 (includes Telegram)
Please return completed forms to email@example.com